Need to know if a actually likes me or is just using me confused and need advice?

I've know this guy for most of my life and whenever we talked in the past it was always joking and banter but I added him on social media and we start flirting and it started getting more sexual but then I discovered that he had a girlfriend ( never really likedo me ) who was living with him that's when I stopped communication with him all together but I posted a photo on social media and he commented that he like my body in the pic. I see him regularly and whenever I mention guys he tells me I better be on my best behaviour and whenever I drink he tells me Im not allowed to drink ( I'm the legal age to drink ) there are times when he acts like everything is normal and nothing happened. I'm just confused can someone explain this to me thank u
1
0