What is up with this guy?

So I work at a store and there this guy that come in, about 60. I call him J. J comes in my line all the time and he just stares without smiling, a blank expression. I was ringing up a guy and J was behind him and he was just standing there staring me down the entire time while he was waiting.(it was very intimidating) When he talks to me he always have a blink expression and sometimes come off as sarcastic. So after that I would ignore him but he still came in my line staring at me in a daze the other cashier was trying to get his attention but he was li lala land. Onetime I was sitting on the bench during my break, he popped up and said hey lady and asked what I was doing on my phone. So he just stood there looked at me and he said bye and I said bye and he left. I thought he was gone but I seen him in his car looking forward just sitting there... looking like he was in deep thought. That night I had a dream of him (which was weird) not going to tell you the whole dream... but I got pregnant, I ran away from him twice... first time I was right back at his house... second time I ran away far and nomatter how far I ran I heard him in my head.. nobody in my community would help me escape, they took his side. I was always back to him. (Im creeped out guys and the dream gave me a sick feeling)
What is up with this guy?
Add Opinion