LTR boyfriend goes out for drinks with female collegues - am I right to feel disrespected?

My boyfriend of 7+ years recently started working full time and I moved overseas for a few months. He's started going out drinking once a month with (only) female collegues. They're all about 5+ years older then him. This in itself I don't really mind as I think they give him good advice about our relationship.

However one night he said he'd be out for a couple of drinks after work and back home to watch a movie with me. I waited patiently like a trusting girlfriend until he texted me 7 hours later saying he was "leaving soon". I confronted him the next day about how I felt extremely disrespected and asked how he would feel if the situation was reversed and he just acted like I was being too insecure. He didn't apologise.

Now, 3 weeks later he's telling me casually that he either has another drink night this weekend or next. I haven't said anything yet but I'm not happy. I'm thinking about ending this relationship because the the lack of trust/respect is so stressful.

Note: He has asked me to go out with them but I'm currently overseas so he knows that's not currently possible.
LTR boyfriend goes out for drinks with female collegues - am I right to feel disrespected?
Add Opinion