I can never be in a romantic relationship because I'm pathetic and unlikeable, how do I accept that I'll never find love?

I know several people are going to comment "You're 17! You have plenty of time!", so here's why I'm posting this: (Also I'm NOT an incel or MGTOW because I don't hate girls, it's my fault that I'm repugnant, not their fault that they don't like me, so don't say "You just have a shit personality! If you were a better person people would like you!" either, because that's a load of shit. Total pricks have tons of friends.)

I'm a pathetic loser:

The girl in my English class said 16 was average age to lose virginity, and I'm 17 and have never even held a girl's hand. I can barely even talk to a girl without panicking, which is why I haven't ever been able to work up the nerve to ask my crush despite having a huge crich on her for several months.

I have very few friends, and they're all males, and they don't even respect me that much. They frequently will see movies that I want to see without even inviting me, and they obviously knew that I wanted to see.

Even guys have no respect for me. I got picked on in one of my classes, and I was too beta to punch them or anything, so I just sat and took it, except for the few times I made spergy comebacks that weren't good and just made me look worse. Usually guys in class will purposely igbore me if I attempt to talk to them.

What I want to know is a way that I can feel like I'm not pathetic, even when I go off to college and I'm the only kissless, handholdless, sexless, low-T male there.
1
1