He unblocked me after a year, didn't respond to my text but is stalking me now?

This guy I really like unblocked me on WhatsApp a year after we had a terrible argument in which I said some really hurtful things to him. I felt awful afterwards and I tried fixing things after 6 months but he hung up on me when I called him (although he seemed very happy initially that I had contacted him). Anyways, I called him once again after this but he didn't pick up. I left him alone then because I obviously thought he's not interested in talking to anymore.

6 months after this whole call incident, he unblocked me on WhatsApp. I really wanted to apologize to him and fix things and I wanted to know how he was doing. I really missed him during this whole time, so I sent a simple "Hi... how are you?" text, he read it immediately but didn't reply. I waited for a day then realized that I should just move on now because it was clear he didn't wanna talk to me. I blocked his number to make it easier for me to forget about him and move on.

However, 10 days after this, he started texting me from his office numbers. I ignored those texts. He didn't stop there and he's been texting me from different numbers for almost 5 months now even though I keep ignoring his texts. I don't know why he's doing this but I feel like he's playing games with me and just wants attention. What do you think? I'm an emotional mess right now because of him. I don't know what he wants, why he's doing this and he's making it really difficult for me to move on.
1 y
I've also blocked all of the numbers he's texted me from. I've blocked 5 numbers.
2
2