What are some signs a guy is physically attracted to you?

So at first I thought my co worker might actually like me as far as personality but I’m starting to think he was just sexually attracted me. He would blush when I would come around and talk to him. Mimic my body language (I actually tested this). He would touch me on the arm every once in awhile. Make a lot of eye contact. One time I was gone a whole week and he was like “welcome back” when he saw me then the next day in front my supervisor he said “we’re glad to have you back”. One time we had a meeting and he avoided looking at me the whole time and purposely sat where he didn’t have to look at me. I’ve caught him watching me from a distance and smiling in my direction. Also his pupils would get huge around me. Before all this he never showed signs of interest or anything and I worked with him well over a year. I just started noticing this last October. This is weird. One day I was at home and I started to get this sexual desire and he came to my head. All I wanted was to have sex with him. I never talked to him outside of work. It would stop at the same time everyday. But other than that I think he was sexually attracted to me but I don’t work with him anymore. I finally figured it out
What are some signs a guy is physically attracted to you?
Add Opinion