Really creepy older guy who I work with making me uncomfortable. How do I address this?

First of all I thought nothing of it but it became too frequent like he stares at my chest a lot and looks at my body when he thinks I’m not looking, I hate to say wha right pretty all woman say but like I’m a piece of meat. it upsets me and makes me uncomfortable as he is in his mid 40s and I’m 17, i just want to go to work and get shit done and not have to deal with him or feel so uncomfortable and he’s super nervous around me, always staring at me then looking away quickly and bumping into stuff because he’s too busy checking out my body when he should be focusing on what he’s doing. he also found my facebook and Instagram and blocked me on both as I added a co-worker on there who happens to be his girlfriend and she tagged him in some stuff but I noticed it came up as a non-existing user so I asked my friend to check if he deactived or not but he didn’t, he just has me blocked. Also I had to take in passport sized photos for my ID badge and they kept going missing and I think he took it as I brought it in three times and the second time I seen him walking out clenching a small piece of paper that size in his hand. in person he just freaks me out with the way he looks at me and I feel like I can’t tell anyone as they all think he’s great and so committed and in love with his girlfriend that he’d never do such thing. He has like really bad mental health issues so i don’t want to do anything to embarrass him but I just want to be able to go to work without feeling so uneasy
1 y
I made a lot of typos. Sorry!
2
1