We Break up then Patch up again. I’m tired of this on again off again relationship. He’s been doing this since a while. Help?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for the last 9 months and since the last one month it’s been rough for us. He says he wants a break because he recently lost his job and wants to concentrate on that first and he can’t deal with me because apparently he thinks I’m clingy when all I want is the respect and place in his life that is rightfully mine as a girlfriend. Yesterday again he said and I quote “I can’t deal with you or anyone right now. I am not in the right mind to speak to anyone.” So I backed off and told him to text me whenever he’s feeling better. Haven’t heard from him since yesterday. What do you think I should do?
3
0