Girls, my mum suspended my punishment if I signed a contract to behave I sneaked to a party now I have to serve my FULL punishment is this fair?

a few weeks ago I got caught shoplifting, my mum went mad and locked in in my bedroom as a punishment, I was locked in Friday evening when I got home from school and not let out until Monday morning, I had to eat in my room and was escorted to and from the bathroom otherwise my bedroom door was locked with a key at ALL times I wasn't allowed any entertainment just school work
( PRISON ) my mum sentenced me to 4 weekends imprisonment, I really hated being locked in so I pretended to cry and say how sorry I was i said anything to escape punishment, my mum fell for my bullshit and said she would suspend my other 3 weekends of lockdown if I signed a contract to behave for the next 6 months , I signed and laughed my head off ( CLEVER STUFF EH )
last night I sneaked out to a party as there was NO chance of me getting caught so I didn't have to worry about being punished.
to my horror when I got home my mum was waiting for me she said I had broken the contract and
MUST now serve my full punishment, I got angry and told my mum to piss off so she added another weekend for that, this means I now have to serve a WHOLE 4 weekend locked up in my room I am so MISREABLE I will have no social life for 4 weeks its NOT fair I don't like being locked in its a HORRIBLE punishment.
DO I DESERVE SUCH A HARSH PUNISHMENT?
3