I've always been taught my body is sexualized and I hate it, why?

im a white female, no religious background. I'm currently 20 years old and I hate the fact my body is sexualized by males in my family. If I walk from the bathroom to my bedroom in a towel, I get all sorts of comments and passive aggressive comments about how I should "put some clothes on" or "stop walking around naked" and I hate it. My older brother can walk around the house in underwear and not get a single comment. I wish they would stop commenting on my body and implying I'm a sexual object. If they weren't implying that, they would make the same comments to my brother, but they don't. So they're basically saying it because I'm a woman. My dad will slap my ass all the time, and make comments about how I should put my "jugs" away. When I have a low cut shirt. I feel uncomfortable in my own body, having them comment on it all the time.
4
1