Is he the problem or is it me?

So a guy and I were close about 4 years until people spread rumours that we were dating each other. He was such a sweet talker and I fell in love with him. He gave me mixed signals and make me confuse bcs sometimes he show that he love me and how I am so special to him and sometimes he just like he disgusted to see me for being myself around him. He said that he is jealous and hate it when I talk with other guy although he knew that I only close with him and he knew that it is just about school works and stuff but at the same time he can flirt with other girls and if I ask him about the girl that he flirt with but he said she is just a friend and nothing else, we fought and avoided each other for a long time but my dumb self gave him another chance, I have gave him so many chances before, he keep breaking it and always making me frustrated. Not until a month we were okay, he is now dating the girl that he said just a friend and he is blaming me to everyone saying im dont appreciate him this whole time, he post on IG bcs trying to make people hating on me. Now, I am emotionally abuse and stressed out bcs of him.
Is he the problem or is it me?
1 y
He said how he is happy now with her. I dont understand why he treated me like that, can someone explain why he do it to me?
1 y
Now I am afraid of commitment and being in relationship.
Is he the problem or is it me?
1
0