My ex went on a total f*** fest right after we broke up and now wants to get back together? Is this okay?

Me and my ex dated for a year. Before he knew me he was player, I’ll admit, but while we were dating he treated me very well and didn’t flirt with other girls. Anyway, I recently moved a couple of hours away so we broke up. Immidietly he went acting like a total f**k boy, hitting up each girl from our university that he’s hooked up with before, partying with girls all over him... I’ve heard he’s hooked up with at least two already. Now we’ve talked about it and he wants me back, saying that he was just heartbroken and that’s how he dealt with it, but am I wrong to think that he didn’t have to go do that? I couldn’t even think about having sex with another guy so soon..
1
1