Guys, would you turn your back and cut out of your life without a word a girl who is in love with you, if you are not?

I dated this guy for two years. At the beginning he said he didn’t want commitment.

Than afger 2 years he became very sweet and caring, introduced me to his parents, behaved like I was his girlfriend. I finally felt safe enough to tell him I loved him.

He stopped Broke up with me and stopped talking to me.

I was so heartbroken, I got sick. Months later we talked and I told me that I had suffered so much and that he shouldn’t have behaved like he had in the last period of our relationship because it lead me on to think he cared about me when he didn’t.

He got furious at me and deleted me from all social media.

I am so broken I cared about him so much and can’t stand having lost him also as a friend.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
11
1