His secret could send him to jail but he could also lose his family, why hasn't he told yet?

I've been with my husband for 8 years and for the last 2 1/2 he's been amazing!! he's is everything i could have asked for but his past is coming back to fucking haunt him. he's been clean off drugs for the last 2 1/2 years but before then he was totally immersed in that lifestyle. He was hardly home didn't pay any attention to me or our kids. He kicked me out 40 weeks pregnant because he thought i was only with him for his money. He ended up screwing a dope whore and then told me i could move back in. I found a year ago about all of this and have yet to let my guard down because i knew there was something he wasn't telling me and i was right. Last week i found a message he sent his ex wife wanting a picture of her vag because according to him it was the only good thing out of their relationship. She didn't send it he admitted he fucked up. I still did some digging and found more stuff and he eventually fessed up that their was something else but that he would never tell a living soul. Its apparently bad enough to send him to jail, wtf it is. I keep pushing and he tried to commit suicide so i dropped it, but its seriously driving me crazy that he will not tell me. Especially now that i know he's told his dad, who went to jail when he was 11 and did 16 years. he's only been out 3 years at the most. I want to know what this secret is since his dad confirmed he could do jail time. How do i get him to tell me or do i just leave him alone and hope he'll eventually tell me
0
1