TOP 5 best things about men? ( sorry I thought this was the mytake section so ipuut my mytake in the question sectionb by accident.) ?

5.) can make boring situations intresting
Every guy I have known has had the abillity to make me laugh during a long lecture or view an art project as an experiance. My best memories include boys and i prentendiing to go to mars in fictional rocket ships. They are bright enough to give sharp social commentary. They also are not afraid to voice their opnions on any matter.

4.) Voice changes
A changing voice is like a lamp shade. It gives of proof of a fresh start. A bigger horzion of development and growth. When your voice gets deeper so does your identity. A developed voice has the abillity to grasp an audiance with power and courage. Men can make such moving speches. Its fun and prideful to watch your voice change from small and innocent to breath taking and powerful!

3.) Many lessons to learn
Boys get so much wisdom in life. They learn how to open their mind to diffcult situations or how to admire their work. I have read many coming of age stories with both men and women. I feel men learn more leading them to greater acomplishments. My father could go for hours telling me about how to ignore the crooks of the world and how insecurity can bite you. A man holding a ''trophy"' at the end of his journy is one of the most fruitful experiances of humanity.

2.) Calm and collected
The peacefullness of a man is what keeps most alive. Men know how to calm others aginst the darkness of reallity. The coolness and being laid back is apart of them. I can see all of them during the summer basking in the sun and discussing their lives with friends. They are always welcoming and inviting. Giving everyone high fives and goofy-cool nicknames.

1.) So much to live for.
A mans legacy is shown through his grown children , his happy realitives and impactful career. He can leave the cure to cancer or a new form of artwork as his legacy. We can loook through history books and thank men for the civilization they had bulit. they bulit roads and really tall bulidings.
0
1