I feel like the guy I’m seeing is embarrassed of me but he acts like it’s in my head? What should I do?

So first off, all my life I've been told that I’m very attractive and I’m used to getting stared at a lot,. so I’m not insecure and I’m very confident in myself. But the guy I’ve been seeing (who I’m really crazy about) keeps doing weird things. We have a class together and instead of walking out with me he completely ignored me. Also, walking through campus sometimes he’ll walk several feet behind me and he’s also never let me go to his room, but has to meet me in his dorms lobby. Even though his closest friends know about me. I told him one day how I felt and he got all defensive and mad and was like “why tf would I be embarrassed of you”...

I’m really getting vibes like he doesn’t want to be seen with me but I don’t want to end it in case I’m actually just being a crazy person like he’s insinuating? What should I do?
1
0