Does this guy sound like a creep/player or is this normal?

So i met this guy online. And we have become close. We talk to each other every day, and we get to know each other more and more. We have also sexted a few times. I've seen what he looks like and i have heard his voice.

So he has some weird behaviour that makes me question if he is being honest or if he is a player and being creepy.

The other day, he used another account with pictures of another guy and was messaging me. I did not know it was him. But he asked me questions about sex and relationships. Through this account he also asked for me to send nudes, which i said no. I only found out because he felt too guilty about it. He said he never does this and its not like him, he felt bad. I felt embarrassed, because although i never said anything bad, i confessed how much i liked him. Is this type of behaviour like a red flag?

He will also screen shot pictures i send of him, including nudes. I asked recently why he does that, and he said he likes to keep them to look at them for later because I'm pretty. Is that creepy or like normal?

He tells me he is honest, and that he doesn't want me for sex, he likes me more than something sexual. However I'm not sure. I've never been in a relationship or anything, so i am quite naive and gullible. I need advice, because I'm falling for him hard. And I don't want to be making a bad decision. Do you think these are red flags and creepy? Or is this just typical guy behaviour?
3
3