Does he like me based on his behavior?

Anonymous
I have seen this guy for months. Very rarely did we say hi to each other, but one day I said hi to him and he stopped and said hi and asked how I was doing and I asked the same and he responded and walked away to be with his child. He didn't break eye contact with me until he stepped away. It was longer than normal eye contact.

The following week I notice he seemed jittery. He saw my son coming and I noticed he started rubbing his hands. I took it as he was excited to see me and I froze when I saw him and didn't say hi. When he passed by me he said goodbye. He had never said goodbye before. The next day I saw him see my son running in front to where he was at, I'm always far behind my son. I saw him start to bounce his leg, which I always seem him very cool and relaxed. I wondered if he liked me and he looked over at me in my eyes and after a couple of seconds I looked away. As he passed me he said goodbye again. I told him goodbye and to have a good day.

Most days I was too nervous to talk to him. I noticed him pacing and I talked to him. I said my name and he took a breath and told me his name. He spoke very quietly and very differently from the normal loud way I've heard him speak. His normal speaking voice is very loud and confident.

Eventually, as time went on I did ask him to add him on facebook and he was loud and excited. After he accepted my request I saw him the next day and he seemed to smile which I never saw him smile before. I talked to him on chat, he said i could talk to him anytime and that he's shy at first because i said I felt bad that I dont talk to him. The next day he talked to me more than I had ever seen him talk. He told me he would see me the next day. I saw him the next day and said hi, but I was really shy so I hid because I like the sound of his voice. When he left I saw him look over at me and we said goodbye.

Is there a good chance he likes me or just wants to be friends. by the way, we are both in relationships with other people
Does he like me based on his behavior?
0
0