I want to know whether he likes me or not but we don't really talk, can you help me?

We've been classmates in first year, and I had a crush on him, since he was nice to me and teases me a lot, but in second year he completely ignored me, whenever we pass through the hallway he pretends not to see me so I did the same to him too, but now in third year, we're classmates again and also seatmates, I've seen him stare at me or make eye contact once when I talked to my friends,
I've also been reading those "body language signs to know whether he likes you or not" thing and I've also noticed that he points his feet towards my direction and copies my gestures, reactions and sitting position, I've also caught him glancing at me a couple of times, and I'm really confused wether he likes me or not
2
1