I'm at a loss about this guy, please help?

Known him for 6 months, I needed a place to stay so he took me in for 3 months, I paid rent and moved out into my own apt. Thing is, we went on a date before the move in, and he was head over heels for me. I friend one him for a month until I caved, but we became friends with benefits and he started talking to other girls, even flirting in front of me once. So it got messy and that's why I left. He said he wanted to be single, first time he was in years. And he noticed girls like him now more than ever, he's a gym rat and proud of his body. We will fight and fall out, block each other on social apps, and I'll run into him and we start all over, get excited, flirt, hook up, make up. he KNOWS I want a relationship with him, but he seems ok with hurting me because he is lusting or in the moment. We recently ended it, I told him if I'm just a friend with no chance, we shouldn't talk anymore. He said ok, and then I spammed him with voicemails missing him. He told me to stop, and that night ran into each other at the club. He took me home, stayed all weekend, never said why, and we are hanging this weekend, his bestie and my bestie. Is he stringing me along or is he in denial that he likes me? He's confessed before when intoxicated so I never counted it. What do I do :(
I'm at a loss about this guy, please help?
Add Opinion