Mixed signals? Blast from the past?

Well this is kind of a blast from the past, me and one of my older brother's friends recently got in contact with each other on Facebook.. I had commented on one of his meme photos sying it was funny and that I don't know who this person was and that we had 15 mutual friends and was strange.. and he replied something like I've known you for 15 years what are you talking about.. we've been kind of talking since then yeah I'll say it's on a sexual level the only thing is is he was my brother's friend I never talk to him I never even heard him say a word back in 2007 to 2008 he kind of just Blended in and he never spoke when he was around me and we've been talking and ever since I mentioned that I wasn't in our hometown he hasn't really been talking to me as much he'll send like a random good morning I hope you have a good day text every few days and then you know there'd be those little excuses oh my phone died or I'm busy at work and I just don't think he's interested anymore so I'm not even going to try but he's a Scorpio and I'm a Cancer and supposedly were supposed to understand each other so I'm really confused
Mixed signals? Blast from the past?
Add Opinion