What do you think of 2 guys sleeping in the same room (he claims it's 2 beds)?

He's 28. My boyfriend of over a year went to some sort of car event that he organised with his friend (of course mostly for drinking), there weren't only guys there but whole families too. I was meant to be there but he didn't tell me about the total cost of staying over a few nights there, told me about it a week before and I couldn't afford it at so short notice so I didn't go..
I was making gay jokes about him and that guy for months as they seem to be extremely close together (although they don't live in the same country now, they still message each other all the time like every single minute of the day, he claims it's only "him and that guy" and jokingly is jealous of his girlfriend etc.) and my boyfriend seems to be amused when I make these jokes, never offended so I find it suspicious..
So going back about that event he went to - I knew they're going to sleep in one house together, but it turns out it was one room so I'm not sure if it's normal for guys to sleep in 1 room together? I feel weird now knowing that. What do you think?
he's gay
it's normal and nothing to worry about
GirlGuy
0
1