Why did he go from being really kind to mean and kind of blunt?

Anonymous
Like he at first was super nice and considerate with me and would always stare and smile whenever he seen me, I found him intimidating so I’d just notice him then look away. and today I had a class with him and he did little things like looked at me a lot and sat facing me even when he wasn’t talking to me and seemed to get the giggles anytime I made eye contact with him but also at the same time he ignored me, he was talking to everyone but me and at one point he had to give out spare quiz sheets and gave one to everyone and purposely left me out, there was other little things too like saying goodbye and kind of fist pumping everyone at our table but me (there was only 5 people at it including him.) and he referred to me and two of my friends as “these guys” which was super weird as he usually calls me by my name and even nicknames me sometimes. I had also asked him a question if he understood something on the worksheet we had because he’s really good at the subject and was helping other classmates and he has offered to help me before so I didn’t think it would be a problem but his response was “you can just ask the teacher like everyone else.” *long pause* “that okay?” In a pretty abrupt tone. I just don’t get why he’s being so blunt he’s never been like this before and normally is more than happy to give me hand
0
0