How would you deal with something like this?

Here is the thing:
I fell really hard for this man that I was sexually involved with. We have known each other for over a year, and we used to have an amazing friendship (I was very reclutant to some of his traits at the beggining since we are completely different, but I ended up enjoying them and be more open-minded about things). But the thing is, that I have been dealing with some rough family stuff that let me dealing with depression and anxiety for some months. The same time that he has been "too busy" to deal with drama and relationship thing with me. I tried to explain to him that I was not even thinking about that, and that I needed as much support as I could have from close friends around me. I know it is not easy to be around people with problems, but he seemed to care more about going out for beers than getting me out, when I was telling him many times that I could barely feel like going out, and that I needed people to keep me company sometimes (I was terribly depressed). He told me many times that he was emotionally unavailable, but damn, I was asking him as a friend. I explained to him many times. I know he struggles a lot with intimacy, as I've seen him with other friends of his getting this type of behaviour. He has tried to regain contact with me again, but I cannot even look at him as a friend or anything of that sort right now. I seriously have had enough patience and put up with his BS for over half a year, but I am done. Now he seems to try harder, even wanting to send me gifts and shit. I am torn, and I don't know if I should give him another try.
Thanks for replying.
How would you deal with something like this?
Add Opinion