Advice on what I should do about this guy?

I never met him in person. Met online. Talked for months really liked each other. I never wanted to meet him in person because I was nervous and never met anyone online before. He literally would ask to see me everyday and I declined. I feel so bad. So anyway. I flipped out on him and went on a rampage. He stopped talking to me. Blocked my number. Well it’s been a month so I messaged him hey and he replied. Well he wanted to hookup and I was like I’ll think about it. Then he said oh alright I’ll tell someone else to then and I was like oh okay that’s fine with me, I’m sure they need it more than I do.
I feel like he was trying to make me jealous. So he read that and never replied. I then poured my heart out a day later telling him I miss him and wanna hangout and basically try again. I told him to text me.
So he hasn’t read it yet and it’s been a few days.
I dont wanna give up on it bc of all the time I put into him. Part of me feels like he’s trying to get back at me. He already relied once so I feel like that’s a positive sign. I don’t know. I really miss him and don’t wanna give up on him.

So any advice on getting him back? Should I keep trying to ease my way back in? I don’t care if I look weird because he would have blocked me by now if he really wanted nothing to do with me.
1 y
Need real advice
1 y
Should I give up?
1
1