If your close guy friend suddenly unfriends you on snapchat would you confront them or pretend you didn’t notice?

Close guy friend just deleted me off snapchat just yesterday I was totally blindsided and I just can’t shake it off. I've been trying to ignore it but it’s not like it’s just some random guy he was my friend!! I am so beyond confused snapchat is the only way to get in touch with him and I don’t understand why he would ever delete me out of nowhere? i did not do a thing we had just hung out like a week ago as friends at the beach. i’m so lost and shaken and don’t know what to do... should I confront him and ask him “Why did you unadd me?” would that sound petty? should I not do anything? should I wait? I have no clue what to do but I can’t stop thinking about it... please :( need help asap..
0
4