Is there a reason why he does this?

Every time I go to this shop near my house with my brother. There is this guy that works there and he's sexy😍, he's funny etc but when I get to the till or checkout with my brother. The guy just acts like he doesn't know me and doesn't speak to me at all and I'll just stand there watching them have an convo (conversation) and then we'll leave.

But I don't know if it's because he doesn't want to look like a perve or something (even thought he's not) . I want him to speak to me. all he used to do was look at me. and there was this one time when i came to the shop by myself and he was scanning my items and he didn't talk unless he was telling me the money I had to pay. But when the next customer came to him he started speaking them.

So , why is he doing this, does he did me attractive, like want to fuck me cause I'd like that😋😍
1 y
Oh and by the way I'm 15 but I don't know how to change the age,
1 y
And I'm also fine with anything you comment , explicit things don't bother me
Is there a reason why he does this?
11