Not sure if I’ve done something or if he’s just got stuff going on.. how can I show I’m supportive? Or am I reading this wrong?

seeing a guy for just over a month, we clicked/had a connection from the start, after our 1st date he asked to see me again that night, so we met up later, sat by the lake and just chatted. He works away for work (which I’m cool with I have a busy work schedule), he was flying out the day after, I took him to the airport we kissed goodbye and he didn’t stop text/calling the whole time he was away. 1st day back he invited me over, cooked me dinner, we watched movies, chatted, I stayed the night. He invited me to dinner with a married couple (friends of his the next night) I agreed (and went) about 6 hours before this he sent me to a text to say he didn’t want me to stay over, wanted to give us time to miss each other a little (is this odd?) I was ok with that (a little taken back), dinner went well, walked me to my car, kissed me goodnight and said he’d see me in a few days (he was flying away for a couple of days with friends). He sent me texts to make sure I got home safely, his friends liked me etc. next day he sent a text saying he was running late and he’d call me that night, he sent a text saying battery was low, he’d call when he had charge, then I fell asleep and he had sent a text later saying it turned into a big night and he’d call me 2moro. He was severely hungover the next day so we just chatted by text, then I ended up sending a text letting him know I was going to sleep and to have an amazing time. Messages me the next day a funny joke (we had done this a bit over the last month) through Facebook messenger i replied back with another joke, he asked how I was and vice verse, I said do you want me to give you a call he said I’ll call when I land but I’ve got something I need to do (family wise) it will go south, if I don’t call I’ll text, I said I hope it goes well and to have a safe flight home and I’m happy to meet up if he needs to talk, he just said ill call later tonight. I feel like everything is Fine but 2nd opinion? He lives with mum atm
1
0