he's being very distant?

So he seemed really into me. Everything was a go. We texted constantly, voice chatted, sexted, sent naughty pics and had so many laughs then he seemed to pull the plug and be very distantπŸ˜”. I can't really figure out why?πŸ€”The last thing we talked about was how my iron was low and he suggested food I should get to bring up my iron. So I went to the store, got the things he suggested and sent him pics and asked him if this was what he was talking about. I also told him that it was really good and that I was happy he suggested it. After that, I sent him a few messages that I screenshotted when we first met because they meant a lot to me and so I kept them. I wanted him to know that he meens a lot to me. He didn't even respond? I'm so confused. I dont get it? What did I do wrong? I was watching this guy on YouTube about relationships and he said that you should never have to wonder where u stand with someone. If you do, you need to leave the relationship.

He still has me as a friend, and tries to talk to me occasionally but he seems to be very distant. So ofcourse I pulled back big time after that and dont text or go to him in online games. I figure if he wants me he will try harder then what he is. What is going on with this guy? Did I dive in too quick? Just curious if you guys have any idea what could be the problem πŸ˜”?
he's being very distant?
2
2