What do you think of guys who are hatefull towards girls but never show it or act on it?

And I don't just mean being rejected I have been made fun of millions of times but I never spoke up I just try to ignore it wen the hole room of people burst out laughing at me I act like I'm fine with it or I don't care I'm always kinda mad wen ever girls come around I never make it known I don't want to be around them I'm very talkative anymore around them I just keep my mouth closed if anyone I do not feel like wen girls come up to me wen I'm out trying to enjoye my time out with friends or look at me its ever a good thing but I always seem fine they think I'm shy and I am just around them but at the same time it's hate in my heart from past and I just don't see the reason to act on it cause what would that do any good what do you think of guys who don't act or show it.
1
1