Guys, Snapchat Communication - Am I Being Paranoid?

Everyday, throughout the day, for a few months I've been snapchatting this guy I met at college. Recently, he'll be active on Snapchat but not open my message for a few hours. He does flirt with me sometimes but not often -I take it as a "when the moment is right" and not forced. He doesn't initiate conversation on a regular basis. When I have complimented him (which I've stopped doing as frequently) or ask him a question, he doesn't compliment/ask back, even though I've suggested him doing so once before. He'll let me know if he's had a bad day, but won't talk about it. He does believe he's boring (he's said it before in public), so maybe he just doesn't think about making conversation? He lives a few hours away from me, so we can't really meet over the summer, and our only communication is through Snapcha. He'll send me his stories, pictures of who I think are his nephews and nieces or pets, and twice he's sent me a picture of his mom. What's that about? Has he lost interest in me and is now just wanting to be friends? Am I being bunked as a possible side chick? I haven't brought any of this up to him, because I don't think we're close enough for me to do so without sounding pushy or paranoid, and definitely making him want to stop talking. Do I need to shut up, calm down, and stop being so paranoid? Thanks for any help. Sorry for the long post.
Guys, Snapchat Communication - Am I Being Paranoid?
Add Opinion