Do you think my ex tried to use player tactics on me but then ended up really liking me?

Anonymous
H would come up to my job everyday from the moment we first met to pick his brother up from work. But he would spend hours just to talk to me while he was there. He would ask me out but I didn't agree to a date until a week after we met. When we went on our first date I met his family and we went bowling. He ask for a kiss on the date but I said no. But me and him clicked so much I didn't want to go home even though i was exhausted. He invited me back to his house and promised that we would just go to sleep. When we got there I read him a stroy to help him sleep lol and then he said I could sleep in his bed and he would sleep on the couch. While he was grabbing himself some sleeping clothes he asked why I said no to the kiss and I reluctantly explained that I had mever kissed a boy before. But I ended up agreeing and at first it was awkard but as the seconds went on it was amazing and something just took over me. I flipped on top of him and started kissing better than him. He ended up flipping me back over and kissing my neck and breast and he touched me. I said no and he stoppped but I brought his hand back and after a while I said no again and we really did stop and he went in the living room and I think sometimes that night I got up and went into the living room to put a blanket on him and I ended up falling asleep on the other couch. The next day he came to my job again asking for a kiss and I was shy but we made out again and got caught by my boss. He kept showing up to see me and calling me. He ssid he loved me a few times before we had sex. When I got comfortable enough I explained that I was a virgin to him. He ended up taking my virginity and I was his girlfriend for a few months but he now that I look back on it he might have been using charm to subtly introduce sex to me even though he claimed it wasn't his intention. I know how he is and his personality changed a lot from then even though he still says he loves me snd has cried to me and trusts me now
0
0