Help! My boss likes me?

I have a boyfriend but our relationship is quite toxic. I live with him so it’s super difficult to end the relationship since I’d have no where to go. We used to be happy but now we only fight and he doesn’t pay attention to me anymore. Lately I’ve been at work every day and typically if I’m there there my boss is there. My boss and I have been messaging back and forth about random stuff cause we’re friends and he’s said some weird things such as I’m attracted to you, you’re gorgeous, you distract me at work, etc. I generally respond by being polite but not flirting. At work, he stares at me a lot and there’s a lot of sexual tension. Also, he buys me Starbucks, candy, and food all the time. I’m in the process of getting promoted, and I’m stressing about this. He wants to smoke outside of work and I keep saying maybe. I thought he knew I had a boyfriend but maybe not and at this point I’m scared to tell him cause I’m scared he will be mad or upset and take it out on my job in some way. I do like him, but I don’t want to Cheat on my boyfriend and I’m not going to. I will break up with him when our lease ends but it doesn’t end till August. What should I do? Also he’s 29 and I’m 21 and he has a son
Help! My boss likes me?
Add Opinion