How do I make things feel less awkward between me and this guy?

Anonymous

So it's a long story so I'll make it short as possible. When I was 16 I started a new school as soon as I walked straight through the door I met eyes with this guy and I had this really strange feeling and I could tell he could feel it to, I think it might have been love at first sight as cringed as it sounds but it was as if we were the only two people in the hall and but we already knew each other.

After that I realised who he was, he was one of the most popular boys at school and had a girlfriend and a very bad reputation. After that I quickly moved on but he followed me everywhere even changed some of his classes just so he could sit next to me.

Every time he tried talking to me he seemed extremely nervous and I would usually shut him down or ignore him because I knew who and what he was. He even dated a friend of mine for like 5 minutes just to get closer to me once end of year came around him and his girlfriend had a massive fight about me in front of the whole school and they broke up and she had a massive mental breakdown and after that I was labeled a homewrecker.

He asked me to go prom with him and I lied and said yes I'll go with him even though I was going traveling instead but I thought he deserved some karma for how he treated his girlfriend and being such a sleazy jerk so I stud him up.

Now I'm 20 and he's 21 and he's still studying at college and i go to the same college as him now for my apprenticeship once every Tuesday for maths and guess how's in my class now... yes you guessed it him.

I just want to move on from that as we were stupid kids back then but it feels awkward and he keeps trying to be my friend now but there's still that little bit of me who wants to slap him in face and tell him how much of disgusting sleazy git he was back in school.
0
0