Guys- how do I know if you want a relationship not just sex?

So my problem is because I have a couple guys interested in me one of them just broke up with his girlfriend about 2 months ago this guy is one of my friends exs, he's very passionate likes to talk about sex, and going out to dinner but not letting the night end.
The other one was married and got a divorce about 8 months ago and we used to work together until i quit last march, he said he liked me back then and that his wife was jealous of me, he's super sweet, and goes to church.
I personally like a passionate man whos ok talking about sex but i also like sweet guys and them going to church is a plus 4 me, I have been used as a toy why so many different types of men sweet church-going and passionate guys who like talking about sex too, i feel like every guy I've ever liked lied to get what they wanted, i never know how to tell if someone actually wants 2 date me or just fuck me
13