Guys! I want to treat him in bed, but? (Sort of embarrassing sex/lingerie question)?

So, recently I told my boyfriend I'd treat him this time (sometimes I feel as if men have the unsaid job of flipping, turning, positioning and don't get to relax often).
I'm not really sure how i should change it up in bed. I was going to start with a lap dance or strip tease, but afterwards, yeah, there's cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, but shit, what else? I don't exactly want it to be boring...
Guys, can you say what you like or don't like? And girls, if you've been in my position, can you give ideas/tips?

Also, I'm torn between lingerie options because I'm so nervous I'm overthinking EVERYTHING. Like, heart racing type shit😅

Should i go simple?
Should i go simple?

Or a little more complicated?
Or a little more complicated?
*my body is shaped like those pictures, i just know if i don't post anonymously (my body is in my profile pic), my life on here will be over*
11
0