Is he messing with my emotions?

There's this guy I like and enjoy talking too. He only says "I love you" on his own time and whenever I talk to him (text) he takes forever to reply. He leaves me on read even when I open up to him about how I feel towards him. Lately I feel he likes another girl and only keeps me on his side when he's lonely or something but even so I feel he ignores me and doesn't mean what he has told me in the past anymore. I told him I loved him 3 times today and he didn't say it back he just left me on read. I told him I care about him and that I understand the way he feels in big paragraphs.. He just reads it and that's all I bet when he wakes up he'll just skip over what I said. He usually does that. A couple days ago he apologized saying he was sorry he took me for granted and that it made him feel like shit. I don't know what to feel anymore. I'm always available for him and I never leave him on read.. I reply asap with him and I'm always there for him. I don't know why he doesn't seem to care about what I have to say. It's getting annoying kind of. I have blocked him a couple times but nothing that last more than 2 days or a day cause I care about him a lot. I just get tired of being ignored and trying and giving him my best but it all goes to waste it seems.
Is he messing with my emotions?
Add Opinion