This is how he takes a comment.. Is he rusty, just reserved, or a player in disguise?

This dude that I've been talking to took a while before he became flirtier with me.

I once teased him abut his lifestyle and dress style by saying that's he a walking version of a J Crew catalogue (aka very preppy) and his response was 'haha i hope you like it then'

He was away for work for quite a while and when he was about to come back, he texted to check-in and told me he Looks forward to coming back' (instead of can't wait/looks forward to see you) as we both knew was what he really meant.

Another development was when he said something implying that he would like our situation to be love at first sight. LOL-ed really hard when I saw that.

Does this guy seem reserved but sincere, or a player in disguise?
He seems more reserved than anything - players don't behave or talk like that.
Seems like a player to me
GirlGuy
1
0