Why do guys have such inflated egos?

Not all, but most men act like this meme.

Now let's sit and observe the triggered men-children. Why do guys have such inflated egos?

412

Most Helpful Guys

• I believe what you're refering to is the fuckbois. There's a reason why they're called the fuckbois and why a lot of the guys avoid them too lol. You don't hear much about us because we're not in your face saying how much you should be in the kitchen and all that bullshit.

• Then it's sad how most men are fuckbois.
      Our existence doesn't revolve around pleasing some unknown man who may or may not look like jabba da hut.

• Research can always be skewed, especially if the researcher wants to prove his/her opinion is a fact. And pretty sure me, as a women, can understand women better...

• But whatever floats your boat.

• Ah, I think you are referring to Chads

• More like fuckbois whose ass is everywhere, not only where it is supposed to be. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Chads are everywhere there is a girl. This is a universal law

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people are just like that or some people just get in moods and you only get to experience that one bad moment with them and it just turns you off them completely. but one bad moment doesn't define an entire person. People grow up and change their moods. It would be sad existence if they remained that way forever... You should feel sorry for those people. Maybe they had a bad day?

• I get to see on the regular guys who are 24/7 like that, so is definitely not a "bad day" thing.

• That's a good idea too if it's available, good luck with it. :)

• Thanks! I need the good luck