Why do guys have such inflated egos?

Not all, but most men act like this meme.

Now let's sit and observe the triggered men-children. Why do guys have such inflated egos?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I believe what you're refering to is the fuckbois. There's a reason why they're called the fuckbois and why a lot of the guys avoid them too lol. You don't hear much about us because we're not in your face saying how much you should be in the kitchen and all that bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then it's sad how most men are fuckbois.
      Our existence doesn't revolve around pleasing some unknown man who may or may not look like jabba da hut.

• Show All
    • Research can always be skewed, especially if the researcher wants to prove his/her opinion is a fact. And pretty sure me, as a women, can understand women better...

• But whatever floats your boat.

• Ah, I think you are referring to Chads

0|0
    0|1
    • More like fuckbois whose ass is everywhere, not only where it is supposed to be. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Chads are everywhere there is a girl. This is a universal law

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people are just like that or some people just get in moods and you only get to experience that one bad moment with them and it just turns you off them completely. but one bad moment doesn't define an entire person. People grow up and change their moods. It would be sad existence if they remained that way forever... You should feel sorry for those people. Maybe they had a bad day?

0|0
    0|0
    • I get to see on the regular guys who are 24/7 like that, so is definitely not a "bad day" thing.

• Show All
    • That's a good idea too if it's available, good luck with it. :)

• Thanks! I need the good luck

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I dont think most men act like that, at least not the ones I've met
    Some people, men and women, simply are like that, and sadly enough nothing short of cultureshock or personal setbacks will correct such weird views.

0|0
    0|0
  • So what Im reading from all this is you think Im awesome and want to have my babies because im so cool and manly and have the most biggerest penis.

0|0
    0|0
    • And the shittiest grammar skills.

• Show All
    • Maybe for illiterate girls from poor countries who want the green card. ;)

• See, I got 3rd world game... Gods Im an asshole lol I am of course completely joking as I think you guessed already. The joke would feel less dirty if that wasn't an actual problem when travelling though.

• It depends on the society you live, your personality, education, self-consciousness but it is also often a too big self-esteem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women egos are bigger then a mans. Women are more judgmental. This debate will go both ways depending on who you ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're the same as women's. Women just don't validate men's egos the way men do women's because they aren't desperate to please them.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's hard getting pussy. Especially non-whore pussy. That's why.

0|1
    0|1
  • Haha well, men are wired like that. We're naturally confident

0|0
    0|0
    • Biology doesn't excuse shitty behaviour.

• You're right, immaturity is there but my point still stands. In addition to that, girls are also the same in my experience

• No idea. Many women do too. It's just part of personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Ego is like the biggest disease of men :P

0|1
    0|0
  • testosterone

0|0
    0|0
    • Let's blame nature, 'cuz why not.

News flash, women have testosterone too. Men have estrogene and progesterone too.

• Show All
    • Still doesn't excuse shitty behaviour.

• I never said it does.

What Girls Said 3

• Why do girls have such inflated egos? Iโ€™m not saying all, but most girls act like that meme.

1|3
    0|0
    • Didn't really see a woman who said that everything a man does is to get her attention. ๐Ÿ™„

• I hear it all the one from many girls at my school and at work.
      So because you stated that not all men are like that then you could have said something being about women being this way because there are MANY women this way.
      I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if youโ€™re a feminist though ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป

• Don't surround yourself with negativity. Not all guys are like this.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have stated it in my post that not all guys are like that.

• So, what's the point of your post?

• My exes did thatโ€™s for sure

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes