Why some men are stingy , cheap even if they have money?

AND WORK!!! I mean I know guys who enjoys being invited to lunches or other things but they hardly invite other people or prefer other people to pay for them.

I mean they have a job for a living, they must have their own bills to pay, they have money but they prefer from time to time other people invite them and treat them for lunch. I dont get it, they do have money why they dont like invite the other person rather than the other person pay for them, if both work!! I bet they dont do that all the time but they have that habit

I have a friend who he likes a guy like that it is attracted they are not a couple though or really dating. But the guy do work, have a job but they prefer my friend pay for his meal when they both go out together on a date. Im pretty sure when the guy is alone with his buddies or other people that is not her, he pays his own things but with my friend he likes her to treat him. Why with one people they are like taht but not with others?
12
1