Boyfriend starting arguments for no reason and blaming it on me?

So he works 12 hour shifts, 4 days on 4 days off and he finishes at 6. This week he's been on nights and this morning he came home at about 20 past 6 and the first thing he did was slam open the door. I opened my eyes cause I was asleep and was like "fucking hell" and he turns to me like "thanks for doing the washing up" sarcasticlaly bc I didn't wash up. I said to Chill out and I'll do it when im up bc I wasn't gonna do it at 6 in the morning so he just left and started doing it himself. So I went into the kitchen and asked him why he was in a such a shitty mood and he just flilped out at me so I left and went back o bed. When he came into bed he was still going on so I'm asking him why he's in a bad mood and he starts twisting it saying it's me who started when he walked in and I'm the one that's moody and caused the argument. I don't understand how I would go out of my way at 6 in the morning to get on him bad side when all I wanted do is cuddle him and go to sleep? It's resulted now in me walking out of the bedroom and I'm just sitting here I don't know what to do?
4
1