My teacher is getting too personal with me?

It's getting embarrassing and I don't know what to do. He's acting like our relationship is something more than that of a teacher and student. I catch him staring at me sometimes in class, other times he even stares at me with a transfixed gaze.

He's always getting concerned about my health and can even tell how I'm feeling just by looking at my face. This week while class was going on, he suddenly said in front of everyone "What happened?" And I just nodded my head saying that nothing (even though I was ill) then he further added "Are you sure?" I just nodded again in affirmative and thought he'd leave it at that. Well he didn't. A few minutes later, he came to my seat and again asked me what's wrong. I finally told him I'm not well so he chidded me for coming to class like this (I've come to class when I was ill before).

Anyways, this is not the first time he's done something like this. He's always getting concerned about my health and well being and even defends if another teacher says something against me. I've been noticing that in every class, he finds an excuse to talk to me one on one. He doesn't give this kind of special treatment to anyone else.
2
2