Did I unintentionally make him uncomfortable or?

So I rarely see him but last time I did he piss ed me off bc he literally walked up behind me, stopped and blatantly checked out my button for a solid 10ish seconds then hurried away fixing his hair and tucking in his shirt, unfortunately he then walked back towards me staring while trying really hard and walking like he was trying to get a part in a 90s gangster movie which by the way looks ridiculous on a grown white man wearing suit trousers and a shirt with a wooly jumper on top. Like trying to look cool and tall and edgy while sticking his arms out weird like he was trying to seem like he had muscles I don't know but he stared till he got out of sight. I seen him at work today and thankfully he did nothing extra, he did stare but I ignored it like he didn't exist and it seemed to bother him because he evidently was having a hard time focusing as he kept turning his head tolook at me he then after a while, stood right in front of me (we where reading something from a computer screen but thanks to him i then couldnt see shit.) unsure if it's bc he seen me checking out his coworker or to avoid me? I did like him but what he did first time is a turn off. Is it worth talking to him or did I already make him uncomfortable so it's too late?
Did I unintentionally make him uncomfortable or?
Add Opinion