How to deal with this dude who seems to like me at work but is becoming stalkerish?

So there is this dude at work I have been sort of befriending. It all started when I came to his work place to sit because that was the only place where i could sit and wait for my ride instead of waiting 30 minutes after a 7 hr shift. Basically he started talking to me and everything and we sorta just clicked. People (girls) have told me that this dude is annoying that he is always trying to talk to them or whatever but i thought it was rude of me to ignore this dude and kind of felt sorry for him. I am a very nice girl and i feel very comfortable talking to dudes as friends. So whenever i saw him i always had a smile on my face because i was starting to see him as a friend and i guess he interpreted that as me liking him and was like “You can’t hide your feelings from me” like what dude. So basically whenever he sees me now he has this smile on his face and looks at me with puppy eyes and when i asked him about it he just shrugged. So lately dude has been coming at my workplace on days where i work just to literally look at me and it makes me feel so uncomfortable and its just disgusting. I've had to deal with plenty of creeps in my life and i just don’t want to deal with it anymore! What do you guys think i should or say when i see him again? I dont like this dude, i am not interested in him in anyway and can’t ever be. Thank you all for taking your time and reading this.
1
0