Is he really in love or is he just trying to get a reaction out of me?

LovelyNali92
My ex left me once again for someone else, this is the 2nd month that he has done this. We started talking last week as if everything was fine with the I love yous and I miss you then by Thursday he's telling me he is seeing somebody else. I just don't understand, he did this to me last month and within a couple of weeks he returned, but I don't know about this time.

Last Thursday he told me this and I was very hurt, I love him with all my heart. On Friday morning he calls to talk to me and we get off of the phone, shortly after he calls me back to have phone sex with him. He "claims" to like this girl a lot, but why did he have phone sex with me if he really likes her? Jump forward to today and we spend all morning fighting and saying mean things to one another, he kept getting mad cause I brought up how he was on the phone with me on Friday wanting to have sex with me and what not. He told me he really likes this girl and that he might delete his FB and blah blah blah.

He told me that he was waiting on her to get rid of her ex before they can be together, her ex is living with her in her place. For awhile he didn't block me, he left the communication open, but when we kept arguing he blocked me. Does he really like her, or is he just playing? I said some stuff about her and he didn't stand up for her what so ever, he just let me say it. He kept saying she had his attention, but yet replied back to me quick at times. He does this all the time, how do I even know of he's serious about her?

I do love him, but it sucks that he left me again, and I just have this feeling he won't come back. I was nothing but sweet to this man, and he drops me. Every time a new girl gets his attention he's gone and I'm nothing to him. Then when things don't work out he always comes back to me. Also, he doesn't see this new relationship lasting very long either, he told me that he'd be back a week ago. All they do is talk on Messenger, not through text. He did the same thing with me
0
0