Guys, are you aiming to have a muscular body in general?

Does it cross your mind that you want muscle definition on your body? That you want to look visually appealing to a lot of people? I'm curious what kind of body men are looking for. For me, I don't mind some muscle on my body but not so much that I have 6 pack abs!

If you're a woman, what kind of body do you want your guy to have? Would you mind if their body was mostly muscular?
1 y
This makes me happy knowing almost all of you have the same goal in mind of simply shredding body fat to stay fit! It's not to say having a muscular body is bad or anything since that's an awesome accomplishment to achieve. I know some of my guy friends were given false impressions of needing to have a muscular body to win a girl over but sadly, that's not the case as they are mostly looking for personality type if anything else! Cheers to staying healthy while looking good at the same time!
2
13