What is wrong with this guy? Compulsive liar? Physcopath? Any advice for someone who’s known someone like this?

I know a guy that I started having sex with who is obviously insane, but I want more insight on what other people think is wrong with him. I’m going to shorten it but bring up key points. He claims to be in a Russian gang, where he has sex with his boss who he claims to be super hot. He also says he’s a big shot selling guns and kills people for a living (I know huge red flag). He disappears for days claiming he’s been poisoned, kidnapped, and sometimes he said he’s had a heart attack (he’s 21). He lies about everything people he knows, places he’s been, how his family acts. So since he claims to get shot and stabbed all the time, he takes pictures and posts them on social media. One of them is obviously fake and you can tell it’s fake blood and a lot of pieole brought it up to him. The next photo he posted was a stabbing that actually had real blood and looked pretty bad. The time I saw him I inspected his wounds, they were obviously self made and were just like him cutting off skin and not a stab wound. I’m not gonna get into anymore lies but they continue and are just as ridiculous. He also has narcassitic tendency’s and also before you say you think he’s joking, he pushes his problems to the full extent. He actually acts like this whole thing is real to him and eveyyone around. He also doesn’t intermix different circles of friends. What is wrong with him? Bipolar? Physcopath? Or just a compulsive liar?
3
0