Guys, do you like just ANY big butt, regardless of the shape and composition?

Guys, do you like just any big butt, regardless of whether it's round or not, tight or loose, muscular or fatty, high or saggy? (For muscular, I mean having underlying muscles but outside has a little fat layer but tight, not completely muscular, hard like a rock.)

I know some women who have a little heavier sets therefore have bigger butt, they brag about their butts as if they had the most aesthetic butt on Earth, while some guys get so hypnotized by their butts, further provoking those women's pride in their butts.

I work out a lot, and I have a big (but not gigantic) butt that is high and up (I meant not saggy). I wouldn't say that it's perfectly round viewing from the back, but the shape is okay, and from the side it's round with a smooth curve. I get compliments from guys, and I've been stopped on the street to be complimented on my "thickness."

I just want to know what are some thoughts that guys have regarding big butts. It's probably only going to be applicable to guys who have particular likes about butts and/or big butts, but if you're a guy who don't mind the rear, but a girl's personality and her heart, please feel free to say so.
11