I kept blocking and ignoring him for months but now he's completely disappeared from social media?

So I blocked this guy I'm in love with 6 months ago when I realized he wasn't serious about me and I got really hurt that he was treating me like shit. He kept harrasing and stalking me for 4 months after this but when I kept repeatedly ignoring and blocking the different numbers he used to text me from, I guess he finally got the hint and left me alone (I had already blocked 4 of his numbers by then).

Anyways, my best friend knows all about this and she's on his friend list on social media. She told me that he has completely disappeared from social media since the last time he texted me. She told me that the last thing he posted was during the week he last texted me. My best friend and him used to be friends in college and although she hates him for what he did to me, she told me all of this because she was kinda concerned about him (he's usually pretty active on social media).

She even shared me with me that last pic (his sister posted that) and he looked like a complete mess in it like a zombie or something. He looked awfully thin and depressed. I'm getting concerned about his health ever since then... I know I still have feelings for him but I don't know what to do. Should I be feeling guilty?
0
1