What am I doing wrong/how to fix it if when ever I date a guy he starts to feel I'm out of his league and gets insecure/gets "too intense feelings"?

They keep telling me I'm way out of their league. People around me seem to think that's bound to happen. I don't see it. But at some point they start to get needy and insecure and their emotions go all over the place. It's "all too much".

This has happened multiple times and some of them ended up stalking me for months after things didn't work out (and I do really mean stalk, stare trough my windows, figure out my schedules and such). Am I possibly doing something wrong? I've never heard my friends having these problems. How do I fix this? I'm too just a regular person who wants love.
1
0